CosmoTalks will bring together industry leaders to participate in round-table discussions and panels to share their knowledge and insights.
The agenda will be rich with practical, business-oriented seminars, trends and forecast presentations and market analysis. Special focus will be given to Indian latest trends and how to enter into this market.
16th December, 12.00 PM IST - Conference Area (Jade Ballroom)
VISION 2025 - FUTURE TRENDS AND MARKET EXPECTATIONS FOR THE SALON INDUSTRY
16th December, 2.30 PM IST - Conference Area (Jade Ballroom)
FUTURE OF MAKE UP
By 2024 the resilient make-up category will emerge from the downturn with a new playbook. Having rediscovered the joy of make-up, consumers will turn to it for fun, expression and escapism.
Join WGSN at Cosmoprof India to explore how products will sit at the intersection of cosmetics and skincare, catering to the divergent needs of beauty consumers.
16th December, 3.45 PM IST - Conference Area (Jade Ballroom)
PACKAGING - NEW APPROACHES AND INNOVATIONS IN INDIA
• Biodegradable Plastic an Alternative to Plastic for Cosmetic Packaging
• Brands Focus on Reducing Packaging Waste of Cosmetic Products
• Brands Emphasize Eco-Friendly Skin Care Packaging
• Companies spend more on packaging innovation rather than on production cost
• Consumers expect products to be supported by manufacturer’s quality and BIS safety standards
17th December, 10.30 AM IST - Conference Area (Jade Ballroom)
THE RECENT TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS IN PERSONAL CARE INDUSTRY:
NEW APPROACHES AND INNOVATIONS FOR CLEAN COSMETICS
• Growing preference for natural, organic, antipollution, anti-ageing products
• Global best practices in the Clean Cosmetic segment today
17th December, 11.45 AM IST - Conference Area (Jade Ballroom)
BLURRING BOUNDARIES - DECODING THE NEW INDIA THROUGH HUMAN CENTRICITY
17th December, 2.45 PM IST - Conference Area (Jade Ballroom)
WOMEN IN BEAUTY